How To Get Bohemian Curls with the Hollywood Styler™: Video Tips and Tutorial
NOTE: Let your Hollywood Styler™ completely cool down (approximately 10 minutes) before dialing in a different heat combination/style such as the Glamour Waves or Voluminous Curls.
- For professional-looking curls, always work with clean, dry hair. For best results smooth hair with a dryer and paddle brush.
- Clip hair back into multiple sections.
- Line up the SILVER settings on your Hollywood Styler™.
- Beginning with the bottom layer, take one-inch sections of hair.
- Clamp hair ends to your PRO Beauty Tools® Hollywood Styler™ barrel. Hold the iron at a vertical angle and rotate it away from the face while wrapping the hair tightly around the barrel. Hold iron in this position for a few seconds.
- Release the clamp and pull the iron from the center of the curl. Proceed with other sections until the desired look is achieved.
- Once hair has cooled, separate curls with fingers.
- A strong side part will give this style a modern bohemian look.