How To Curl Like a PRO with the Curl Wand™: Video Tips and Tutorial
CAUTION: DO NOT touch the styling barrel. The barrel is very hot when the appliance is in use. Only touch the handle and the cool tip while styling.
- For professional-looking curls, always work with clean, dry hair. For best results smooth hair with a dryer and round brush. To add volume at crown, leave your round brush in the hair for 1-2 minutes.
- Clip hair back into multiple sections.
- Beginning with the bottom layer, take one-inch sections of hair.
- Hold the iron at a vertical angle and wrap the hair tightly around the barrel, leaving the ends out. Hold iron in this position for a few seconds.
- Release the hair and pull the iron from the center of the curl. Proceed to the next sections until the desired look is achieved.
- This iron reaches professional temperatures. Do not leave hair wrapped around barrel for more than 5 seconds.
- A heat protective glove has been included with your Curl Wand™. It is intended to protect hand from incidental contact with the barrel, but is not intended to protect from prolonged exposure. Once you get the hang of using the Curl Wand™, you can discard the glove.
- Once you reach the top layers of hair, curl from ear level down, to give your style a modern look.